City of Palmdale
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of Palmdale
Public Art Commission
Meeting Time: July 27, 2021 at 7:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 27, 2021 at 5:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
In accordance with the current guidance from the California Department of Public Health and the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health, the Council Chamber is open for in-person public comment and seating. Masks are required to be worn by all persons in attendance who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19. It is recommended that all citizens practice social distancing to the extent possible while in attendance. Commissioners may choose to participate via conference call. How to Submit Public Comments: 1) WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENTS PRIOR TO MEETING - Click the Agendas & Minutes webpage at https://cityofpalmdale.org/1058/Public-Art-Commission and find this meeting under Upcoming Events; 2) Click on the eComment button; and 3) Scroll through the agenda to find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment and submit your comment; 4) The cut off time is two hours prior to the time listed on the printed agenda (e.g. 6:00 p.m. meeting cut-off is 4:00 p.m.). Such comments will be provided to the Commissioners prior to the meeting, but will not be read aloud during the meeting. 2) VERBAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING – ZOOM Number: US: +1 669 900 9128 or 1+253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or + 1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592. Webinar ID: 938 3772 5615 Passcode 036131. Webinar attendee link: https://zoom.us/i/93837725615?pwd=YUtZU1RHT1MrUkhSb29Hd2IINHd6UT09. Verbal comments must be limited to 3 minutes. Public comments submitted will become part of the official meeting record.
The safety and well-being of employees and the public remains the City's top priority. The City of Palmdale appreciates your patience and understanding during these challenging times. The Public Art Commission is making every effort to follow the spirit and intent of the Brown Act and other applicable laws regulating the conduct of public meetings in order to maximize transparency and public access. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, please call the City Clerk’s Office at (661) 267-5151 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3) ADMINISTRATION OF OATH OF OFFICE
4) ROLL CALL COMMISSIONERS SINGLETON, FRAGA-SAENZ, GROVE, ANCHETA, SCHERICH, SARNO, VASQUEZ
5) PUBLIC COMMENTS Now is the time for public participation for any person wishing to speak to the Public Art Commission on matters listed or not listed on the agenda, within the jurisdiction of the Public Art Commission. If you are attending the meeting by phone, please press *9 to "raise your hand." If attending by personal computer, please click the "raise your hand" button. Press *6 to un-mute yourself, state your name and begin speaking. PLEASE NOTE: A three-minute limit is imposed on each speaker.
6) DISCUSSION AND TRAINING ON THE RALPH M. BROWN ACT
7) APPROVAL OF PUBLIC ART COMMISSION BY-LAWS
7.1) Review Draft By-Laws for Public Art Commission
PA Commission Bylaws 062421.docx
8) NOMINATION AND APPOINTMENT OF CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR
8.1) Adopt Resolution Number PAC 2021-001, a Resolution of the Public Art Commission of the City of Palmdale Nominating the Appointment of Chair, Vice-Chair and Staff Secretary.
RESO FOR PAC 2021-001.doc
9) INTRODUCTORY OVERVIEW TO PUBLIC ART MASTER PLAN AND ORDINANCE
9.1) Presentation of the Public Art Master Plan, Public Art Commission Ordinance, Public Art Projects and Funding
10) SET REGULAR MEETING DAY AND TIME
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus